HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELBOURNE – 180 years since our city was founded. Its not often that we do a price reduction on our tours, but in celebration of Melbourne’s Birthday we have a couple of reduced prices for next week - see below… Melbourne Day is on August 30th, and this year is the 180th […]
Thoughts from us : Video/NewsDiscover and delight in the Melbourne many visitors and locals miss with our award winning guided walks. We specialise in finding what makes this metropolis tick and to indulge in the many corners of the world’s most liveable city as voted 4 years in a row. Design is our hero, service is our pride and Melbourne is our inspiration.
Walking tours of Melbourne, the best way to reveal a city full of Hidden Secrets
Join us on a Tour of Melbourne
- See for insightful reviews – Certificate of Excellence 2013 ->2015
- Find us on WhatsApp and Viber +61 (0)447868788
- We offer Free Wifi on tour too.
PLAN a tour through the city laneways to soak in the flavours and colours of art, fashion, history, coffee, architecture and more…
What others say about our Tours of Melbourne
- As Friday night was our last night in Melbourne we had a debriefing about what they had enjoyed the most...and guess what??.. Your tour was the most mentioned activity. One girl said it was the best $12 she had spent. Haha. So once again, a huge thank you for fitting us in and helping broaden our girls view of the food industry. They are so much wiser for the experience. Year 12 - Newcastle High School
Newcastle High School – March 2014
- This excellent informative and entertaining tour focused on the inner delights of Melbourne CBD lanes and arcades. Sarah is a wealth of information and is a natural entertainer. Even if like me you have been to Melbourne many times, Sarah still delivered the 'Well I never!" factor. Go on these attractions, they are truly worth every cent. - Trip Advisor - Jan 2014
Shirley – Lanes & Arcades walk
- This is honestly the best tour I have ever done anywhere in the world. If you ever visit Melbourne, I strongly recommend that you take this tour.Visited January 2014 - tripadvisor
Via TripAdviser WynonaLavota
- “Fantastic, Friendly, Interesting”
The guide was amazing. She had such a wealth of background knowledge about the area that she answered every question as well as expanding on it. I could see she really enjoyed her what she did with enthusiasm and eagerness. It was a truly amazing experience. I would gladly recommend this tour for all those who love history and interesting coffee and eats Reviewed 2 January 2014 on TripAdvisor - Cafe Culture Walk
Cafe Culture Walk – Sth Africa
- I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for your great hospitality. Thank you for making my Ultimate Australian Adventure with Oprah such and amazing time... 2010 Mary re the specially arranged Lanes and Arcades Walk
Mary T of Nova Scotia
- Last week Jo and I went on your Lanes & Arcades tour and the Sommelier's Tour. They both offered completely different experiences. We had a great time discovering the many wonderful shops and cafes hidden away in the lanes and arcades of Melbourne...
Robyn of Newcastle NSW
- Both my friend Glenda & I have been going to Melbourne for years and we would have never known that these “Hidden Treasures” existed. It was fascinating to walk up & down the lanes & arcades and to see a completely different side of Melbourne...
Kathryn & Glenda – NSW